26 May Customer Service Manager Job Offer
Customer Service Manager Job Offer
Would you like to work in an innovative company, with collaborative environments where you can have continuous learning? Are you passionate about your job as a Customer Service? If your answer is yes, at Walmeric you have the opportunity to continue growing and exploit all your talent.
What will you do if you join the team?
The Service Manager is responsible for the technical implementation and operation of our Lead To Revenues Management (L2RM) solutions in order to ensure full satisfaction and highest quality of the services supplied.
- Onboarding of new customers: implementation and training.
- Manage and follow up of the ongoing projects at a technical level. Manage all the customers’ requests, develop the corresponding documentation, support the technical development team and perform the follow up of the ongoing development activities.
- Execute testing activities in order to ensure correct working of platform.
- Supervise any event affecting the service, ensuring a quick solution of the problem.
- Create and maintain the customers’ and project’s documentation and the tracking and update of the Adoption Plan.
- Perform follow up and analysis of the services’ results. Verify the data coherency and trends, identify existing or potential problems, as well as opportunities to improve the services.
- Inform administration of changes made and invoices to be send.
What we ask you as a candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent areas; postgraduate studies and specialized training in Digital Marketing will be strongly valuable.
- Experience between 2 and 4 years of total professional experience
- Solid knowledge in Leads Management technologies, Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and/or Performance Management.
- Meaningful expertise in managing customers, accounts and projects in digital marketing agencies, business consulting firms, contact centers or similar environments.
- Knowledge of technologies like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Data Studio, Facebook Marketing Platform.
- Experience in the area of SEO, SEM, CRM, social media and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- Experience using CRM, project management tools and ticket management tools (JIRA Atlassian).
- Good command of written and spoken English (ideally level C1).
What does walmeric give you?
Our culture is based on a relaxed environment, where our Walmerians work comfortably in new challenges that allow them to continue learning to be the best professionals. If you want to work with us, you will enjoy:
- Leading company in its sector in rapid growth at national and international levels.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Intensive working days in July and August.
- Continuous training and career plans.
- Innovative environment and a great feeling of teamwork.
- BHFitness gym in the office.
- Parking for bicycles/scooters and showers.
- Regular team-building activities.
Walmeric is the leading technology company in Lead to Revenue Management, offering integrated, transparent, and automated processes for better and more efficient conversion acquisition in performance marketing campaigns: Call Tracking, Lead Scoring, Match 360, Lead Nurturing, attribution, and integration of offline conversions, among others.
Through our self-developed technology, we integrate all lead management to improve the efficiency of our client’s sales. To do this, we use the latest technologies based on Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.