Most companies always pursue the objectives of saving costs and using time in the most productive way. In order to achieve this, it would be optimal to optimize the entire sales strategy through technology, specifically if it is based on Artificial Intelligence.
As you may have seen these last few weeks Chat GPT has caused a stir worldwide, but many of you may be wondering what exactly it is, can it do anything for my sales?
Chat GPT is a language model developed by OpenAI. It is a neural network trained to generate natural language text and can be used for tasks such as automatic text generation, question answering, automatic translation and dialog generation.
How Chat GPT can boost your sales strategy
The use of a language model such as Chat GPT in sales can have several benefits:
- Content generation: generate marketing and sales content, such as product descriptions, banner ads, follow-up emails and social media messages… helping to increase the reach and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Automated response: can be used to develop an automated response system that can answer common customer questions and provide information about products and services, which helps increase the efficiency of sales and customer support teams.
- Dialog generation: can develop an automated dialog system that simulates a human conversation with potential customers and help guide them through the buying process.
- Sentiment analysis: analyze the sentiment of customer opinions on social networks, which helps identify issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Reporting: helps to generate automated reports with the information collected from the sales and customer service process, which helps to improve decision making and business efficiency. Of course it is able to display the information in tables to facilitate decision making.
What Chat GPT is missing
A GPT language model does not have the ability to understand human emotions or respond appropriately. They can give insensitive responses to situations where emotional understanding is necessary. Can you imagine if this response were to transcend to a customer? The consequences for the brand would be dire.
I invite you to use technology as your best friend, rely on the advances in society to complement your sales strategy and thus deliver better solutions to users.
Originally published in our Global ROI Hub (GRH) newsletter.