You may be wondering what call tracking is for and why it will increase your sales. Here we tell you: this technology allows us to optimize marketing campaigns thanks to the correct measurement of ROI through the call analysis system.
What does Call Tracking consist of?
Basically, it consists of using different telephone numbers, each of which will be assigned to each lead that arrives at landing, thus being able to identify where the calls come from and keep a record of whether or not they have been converted, which will finally allow us to create an attribution model.
One of the most important benefits of call tracking is that it helps us to quantify the impact of campaigns in which leads are converted to sales through an assisted sales channel, either through a phone call or a physical visit to a point of sale or office.
It also facilitates call tracking, which will allow you to segment your marketing campaigns according to their success. For example, you can discriminate email marketing and offline PPC campaigns to track which ones generate the most calls; from this you can analyze which keywords have been most effective.
Without tracking these calls we would not be able to know which marketing strategies are producing the best results.
What are the benefits of Call Tracking to sell more?
- It allows to have absolute control of the marketing campaign.
- It is possible to know the origin of the call and have information that allows to know more about the user.
- It is possible to save money on advertising or actions that do not work.
- It will allow to know, for future campaigns, how to act and what to do.
- In addition, through a Call Tracking tool it is possible to know through which ad is calling, which is one more piece of information to know what works and what does not.
- 360º visibility and attribution thanks to the combination of lead footprint and marketing platform data.
Originally published in our Global ROI Hub newsletter.