II. Access to the Portal attributes the condition of User thereof. For the access and use of some of the Services of the Portal it may be necessary to register the User. This registration must be made in the manner expressly indicated. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or Services offered on the Portal will be at his own risk and / or responsibility. The User agrees to use the Portal and all its content and Services in accordance with the provisions of law, morals, public order and the Conditions of Use. It also undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of the Portal and no longer use them to carry out illicit or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties and / or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other norms of the applicable legal system. The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (contained data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morals, public order and the Conditions of Use. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other Portal Users.
Not perform any action, or disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owner of the Portal or third parties.
- Not to take any action or omission that supposes or could suppose a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation of personal data.
- Not to take any action or omission that promotes, incites and / or constitutes xenophobic actions, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users. Not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramidal structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
III. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the Portal, the information and materials contained in it, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents and the computer programs, software, databases used in connection with it are protected by Intellectual and industrial property rights of Walmeric or third parties. Consequently, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements and / or contents of the Portal. The User must refrain from removing the identifying signs of the rights (intellectual property, industrial or any other of Walmeric or the third parties that appear on the Portal and in each of the various Services offered through it. must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by Walmeric or by third parties, for the protection of their rights.
IV. Walmeric does not guarantee the availability, access and continuity of the Portal’s operation. Walmeric will not be responsible, with the limits established in the current legal system, for the damages caused to the User as a consequence of the unavailability, access failures and lack of continuity of the Portal.
V. Walmeric reserves the right to:
a) make the modifications it deems appropriate, may modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without notice, new content and / or services, as well as how they are presented and located.
VI. All matters relating to the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.